The Janiga´s Hook is suitable for the following problems: blockages – back stiffness, chronic back pain and musculoskeletal pain. When using the Janiga´s Hook, it is important that it feels pleasant and that you do not force anything. If you feel pain, discontinue use immediately. Being suspended on the Janiga´s Hook should feel pleasant in order to obtain the best results. You can choose the force of traction by varying the height to which you raise yourself. Start traction by gradually lifting from a supine (lying) position (click for video).
At first, use the therapy 2 – 3 times a day for 5 - 10 minutes per session. After your body becomes accustomed, cut back to just one set of 10 – 15 minutes once a day. Always consult use of the Janiga´s Hook with a healthcare professional or your doctor!!!
The Janiga´s Hook is not recommended for persons with the following medical conditions:
- osteoporosis, fractures that have not completely healed, recent surgery, orthopaedic implants
- use of anticoagulants, including high doses of aspirin
- heart disease
- complications following myocardial infarct
- severe congenital heart defects
- headaches following meningitis
- vertebral fractures with complications
- total knee endoprosthesis
- recent vertebral disc surgery
- insulin-dependent diabetes
- cranial surgery
- amputation of a lower extremity above the knee
- internal disorders (e.g. collagenosis, acute inflammation, and others according to doctors’ recommendations)
Full suspension for brave.